- Responsible for providing technical support on business systems and web applications to all business users.
- Additionally, should interact with the development project team to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context and conformance criteria.
- Define scope, plan deliverables for the testing activities of assigned projects. Collect, identify, define, and organize detailed information relating to testing requirements.
- Plan, manage and execute tasks related to the production of test cases, test scripts and test data.
- Must be available to work and support users after hours
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a software support role assisting user requests and incidents with a good understanding of IT Service Management.
- Software testers with a minimum 2 years’ experience on Web Applications, API and integration testing , Mobile apps following performance testing; functional testing; user acceptance and regression testing.
- Understanding of testing concepts (SDLC; Agile; Waterfall)
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem solver
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must also be self-motivated, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Relevant National Diploma or Degree i.e. BSc
- MCITP - Microsoft Certified IT Professional or equivalent Microsoft certificates
- ISTQB certification would be beneficial